Fri, Apr 01|
Well-Being Retreat for Parents and Educators : Caring for Ourselves in Difficult Times
Join like-minded educators and parents for this nourishing weekend retreat.
Time & Location
Apr 01, 6:00 PM – Apr 03, 2:30 PM
Laragh, Brockagh, Laragh, Co. Wicklow, A98 VK68, Ireland
About the Event
· spend time connecting with ourselves in awe-inspiring natural surroundings
· build resilience to help us navigate through challenging times
· reconnect with who we really are - our good heart, joy and purpose
· practice mindfulness and self-compassion tools, such as mindfulness of the body, mindful walking and listening, self-compassion and loving kindness practice
· explore the meditative arts of ikebana and spontaneous calligraphy
Please book retreat via: www.mindwithheart.org
Accommodation can be booked directly with Tearmann at +353 (0) 85 250 1706
Who can attend: All those working with and caring for young people - educators, teachers, lecturers, parents, counsellors,... No experience of mindfulness is needed.
Cost: £220 full price, £170 concession.
The fee includes vegetarian food for the weekend, from Friday supper to Sunday lunch. Breakfast supplies will be provided in the rooms.
Fiona has practiced mindfulness for thirty years and loves sharing it with others. Since 2004, she has been holding retreats and courses in mindfulness and compassion. Fiona is a senior trainer at Mind With Heart - an international charity, sharing well-being tools with young people and educators. She was born in Ireland, worked in Europe and Asia, then moved to Australia to raise her three children. Fiona now lives in England where she studies, practices and teaches. She loves cold-water swimming, hiking and the creative arts.
Well-Being Retreat for Parents
+€6.63 Service fee
Ticket includes retreat and meals. Accommodation to be booked separately at Tearmann: +353 (0) 85 250 1706
+€6.63 Service fee0